Sunday, January 17, 2010

shameless

Today, I reached a new level of awesomeness.

Today, I watched a Jersey Shore marathon for over 6 hours. Jersey Shore is everything good and everything awful about America, my generation, and tanning/tats.

Sami "The sweetest bitch you'll ever meet" reminded me that jorts are, under no circumstances, flattering. Mike "The Situation" reminded me that everyone who wears Ed Hardy is a douchebag.
Snookie (or Snickers as she is affectionately called) taught me not to do cartwheels in a bar with no panties on and, most famously, don't talk shit or you'll get punched in the face.

All in all, I'm thankful I'm not a guidette and that I don't ever have to pretend to be one.





2 comments:

  1. 1) there are a lot of reasons we're friends. this is one of them.
    2) I recently went on a couple dates with this guy... I was considering that he MIGHT be a douche bag... then he wore ed hardy jeans... and I knew.
    can't wait to tell you more about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHA.

    Douchebag status confirmed.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Followers