http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bb/7132223.html
Read the above linked article and then come back. Back? Good.
How horrifying is this article? On a scale of 1-10, 1 being mildly disconcerting and 10 being all consuming horrific, I give this a 7.4. A grown man intentionally vomited on a man and his 11 year old daughter. At a baseball game, America's pastime. He punched the dad after he vomited on him. I mean, seriously. That takes some guts (no pun intended).
I can't think of anything more humiliating that being vomited on, intentionally, and then beaten up. All visible on the jumbo tron. How do things like this happen? And who is this guy's parents? What if he has kids? Will he vomit on them to punish them? What color was the vomit? Was it mostly beer? Was it mostly hot dog? How much got on her? There are so many questions.
I don't understand how things like this happen. All I know, is if anyone puts a finger down their throat after an altercation with me--I'm running. I think I can outrun vomit.
No comments:
Post a Comment