Today, I am le tired. I am running at a break neck speed to send birthday cards on time, and keep clean underwear, book hotels, buy gifts, and feed myself. I'm struggling to find time to shave my legs properly. I have incurred between 3-5 new scars on my already beaten up legs in the past 6 weeks because I'm in too big of a hurry to not injure myself.
I'm sort of horrified at the amount of time I spend running errands. To be a normal, functioning, responsible adult-I need to spend hours paying bills, taking back AT&T equipment, dealing with noisy neighbors, getting my hair cut, buying groceries, etc. It takes a lot of maintenance just to be socially acceptable.
If I had to guess, I'd say only 6-10 hours a week is spent doing things I actually WANT to do or things that I am excited about doing. How did I let this happen? I know how. I have the worst sense of obligation to people and things that give me little return on my investment. I need to work on it.
So, I'll only be dealing with the varsity players from here on out. No junior varsity level need apply.
Also, for those of you who don't get the le tired reference, click here:
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/end
Ready? Break!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment