I went to Wells Fargo today to take my dad's name off our joint account. I mean, it had to happen sometime.
Anywho, I chatted it up with the banker dude and I asked him about the robbery that happened at that location 2 weeks ago.
He told me all about the guy that came in with guns and made people lay down and was all dramatic about it, like in the movies. He told me this guy was super rude (I wouldn't expect a robber to be nice--but I guess most robbers just slip a note) and didn't even try to cover his face.
He told me the cops knew it was a robber who had hit 17 Houston banks in the last year. This robbery was his first in Austin.
And this is where I get confused. According to Snapped, Deadly Women, Lock Up Raw, Law & Order, NYPD, Tru Crime, The First 48, and Crime 360 there is no way you get away with crime. Your DNA will be somewhere and you're done. Game over.
I do not understand how a man with no mask robs 18 banks in Texas and is able to go spend that money on cheeseburgers and hookers. I don't understand. Shouldn't his picture be everywhere? Why aren't Mariska Hartigay and Ice Cube on the case? Where are the crime scene experts and fancy labs? I'm sure a hair fell off his head in there, why dont' they have his DNA?
This dude doesn't work. He robs people that do and, apparantly, gets away with it.
Crime pays.
people are stupid and the world is crazy.
ReplyDeletealso... not to be nitpicky... but I believe its Ice-T you meant to refer to. just keepin you on your toes, that's what I'm here for.
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteIt is Ice-T.
Alix's Report Card
Pop Culture: F-
love!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QOVezkrAxo&feature=channel
ReplyDelete