Tuesday, September 29, 2009

commence blogging

20 years and 4 score (or whatever) ago there were no blogs, Tweets, or status updates. I think I liked it better that way. Which, may seem terribly ironic since I'm writing and you're reading a BLOG. I'll explain.

I'm planning to go back to school. And, since in the past two years I have only written text like "Thanks for your generous support" and/or "Hope you'll consider increasing your financial commitment to our community's health", I feel pretty out of clever and academic writing practice. I'm using this blog to get my skills back.

Feel free to criticize at will. Also, feel free to ask me to research and report on topics you'd like to hear about. But don't do too much of either or I'll erase you.


Cheers




1 comment:

  1. oh shut up. it's like my dream come true. I LOVE IT. also you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers